2019 | atrium web
AtriumWeb is a web studio that develops turnkey websites. Engaged in related services: hosting, domains, technical support.
Main wishes from the client’s brief:
- Logo should be: technological and modern.
- Core values: Quality, reliability, convenience, efficiency.
- Desired colors: blue, violet, magenta. Multiple colors.
- Logo type options: integrated: (character is included into the title style), dynamic, or ornament.
- Logo stylistic solutions: minimalism / conciseness, abstraction, system of elements, form and counterform, gradients / transparencies / blurs
The developed logo meets the above criteria and was accepted without edits or additions.
Here is what the founder of Atrium Web Mikhail Vinyukov says about my work.
When I was finally ready to order a logo for my small web studio, I turned to Konstantin without hesitation. I have known him for many years, he is a very creative and, at the same time, reliable specialist in his field.
I filled out a brief form for drawing up the terms of reference, and after the agreed time, Konstantin not only showed me his work, but also explained the meaning of certain design elements. This filled the created logo with deep meaning and to some extent even determined the direction of the development of my web studio.
Thank you very much, Kostya, the logo now flaunts on all documents, business cards and on the Internet!